Purpose is a keystone of a high performing team, use this powerful and elegant workshop to uncover the team purpose statement, answering the key question “Why does this team exist?”, bringing meaning, identity and inspiration to the team.
Ideal for teams who are newly formed, recently been through a restructure, or are preparing to create their Goal or Strategic Action Plan
Team Performance Objectives:
- Understand the importance of team purpose and how to create one for the team and subsequently any important projects
- Connection with the unique function of the team
- Obtain valuable insights from key stakeholders
- The team aligns and connects around a statement that can be integrated into the very fabric of how the team operates, providing the foundation for goal setting and strategic planning
- Define a common purpose to unite team efforts, decision making and co-operation.
Transform your team by creating an inspiring purpose, turn apathy into passion and routine into a deliberate and grand purpose. A powerful team Purpose will unify efforts and multiply co-operation, collaboration and success. Purpose is a keystone of a high performing team.
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.