The purpose of this workshop is to use the principles and processes of a growth mindset to explore and solve a Worthy Team Challenge, and unleash greater performance and innovation.
Ideal for teams who might be stuck and need a boost to their innovation mindset, to start thinking differently. Also for teams who are about to undertake a big project and can use this as a starting point to clear any blocks to innovation.
Team Performance Objectives:
- Reconnect with the core concepts of growth mindset and broaden its application
- Learn to innovate and solve challenges together using the collective wisdom of the team
- Discover a humorous and powerful way to speak about the team’s fixed mindset, building greater collective awareness of when this shows up
- Use an effective process for addressing future stuck/difficult areas
- Unleash stuck creative energy and re-focus this energy on achieving important team goals
Easily completed in 90 minutes and built so that anyone can lead the process, all notes and facilitation guides included.
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.