Effective Team Meetings Playbook?
Make your meetings count, engage your team, create accountability and ensure your meeting time is productive, effective and aligns the team to the task ahead. Every leader wants their meetings to add value and help move the teams objective forward this playbook gives you outlines for different meetings including regular meetings, scrums, one-offs, and project startups.
Ideal for business teams or project teams who are newly formed to provide the foundation meetings or established teams to provide structure and increased focus on performance.
Outcomes of this playbook include
- The team has a clear understanding of the vision/goal/success measures
- The team has a clear understanding of behavior expectations
- The team has a meeting format that ensures problems, decisions, challenges or learnings are achieved
- The team has a process and understanding of the DAI of decision making
- The team has a way to connect both as human beings and doings in an effective and authentic way
- The team has quick and long meeting options depending on what’s needed
Improve your meetings, drive accountability save time, and get better outcomes to keep your team on track with the effective meetings playbook..
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.