Bring the wisdom of the team to the table to collaborate on solving business problems in this easy to use process that unleashes creativity ideation, and problem solving.
This gives leaders a powerful process that brings the team together in a practical way, to develop better solutions, outcomes, trust, and co-operation, developing teamwork as a collaborative muscle.
Ideal for teams who have big stretch goals, teams who want to create greater inclusion and cross-functional sharing, leaders who want to build the problem-solving skill of the team and reduce the single reliance on the leader
Team Performance Objectives
- The team has a new way of solving problems that is fast, effective and efficient use of time
- The team members have clear, actionable steps forward to resolve a problem or challenge
- The leader learns about collective themes to team challenges, issues or frustrations that can be addressed at a strategic level
- The team learns about peer strengths and whom they can seek support (beyond the leader) in times of struggle
- Build awareness of the unsolvable problems across the team
- Develop the skill of problem solving
- Make unsolvable barriers an unacceptable way of operating in the team
- Reduce single reliance on the leader for problem solving by increasing the confidence in other team members to help problem solve
This workshop will help teams come together and support each other to get better outcomes, performance and results, its fast friendly and effective..
Foundations of Team Trust
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.